Friday, February 10, 2017

Week of February 13-17

Reminder that we have our once a month swim on Wednesday, February 15th.  I also wanted to remind parents to please make sure you are checking and signing your child's assignment notebook.  We had several students come in this week and didn't have one single day signed.  The purpose for this is to check to see what we are doing and to see if they have any homework.  Several students had homework Monday night and because their notebooks were not signed I didn't receive that homework until Wednesday so please check the notebooks and signed them.  I also wanted to let parents know that we have had an issue with behaviors this week as well.  I had to remind students every day this week that when we wake up we need to tell ourselves that today is a day that I will have a positive attitude and will make positive choices.  I had to use a large part of class time this week towards character education and because of this we were not able to get as much completed that we needed to.  Lastly we have PTO muffins with mom on Friday, February 17th.  I hope everyone has a wonderful relaxing weekend.