Friday, April 21, 2017

Well parents, we are slowly getting to the end of the year.  There is not a whole lot going on next week.  A reminder that the talent show is next Tuesday, at 1:00.  I sent home permission slips today because every year we clean up around the school for Earth Day.  If you don't mind your child picking up trash around the school please sign yes and return the slip on Monday.  We are a step closer to getting a field trips planned.  I have sent in a request for May 16th to go to the Clark Planetarium.  Once I get a confirmation, I will send home permission slips and chaperon request.  I will be gone most of next week due to district meetings.  I will be gone on Tuesday, Thursday, and half the day Friday.  Other than that, this is all I have for next week.  Everything else can be found on the Friday Flier portion of my page.  Yall have a great weekend.